Wireless Link Between different Makers of Tx

Stephen Jones

Hi ,

I have 3 Transmitters Futaba 7c 2.4 Ghz , Futaba Field Force 7 with a Frsky Tx Module in , And a Jr X2720 which has been converted to Frsky using a Hack Module,

I have fitted a Frsky TFR4-B into my Futaba Field Force 7 and connected the PPM output to the trainer input and then bound it to my Futaba 7c all works well .

If i was to do the same to the Jr X2720 would this cause some confusion as i have noticed that Ch1 on the Jr is for Throttle where as Ch1 on the Futaba is for the Ailerons .

Any ideas ?

Steve

Advert

Frsky does no channel translation in the module or in the receiver so the outgoing pulse order is the same as the incoming order. The channel order (Futaba AETR ond JR/Spektrum TAER) is defined by the encoder, the RF module has no idea which channel is which. So TAER order from your JR will reproduce TAER at the receiver which is a problem if the rest of the link is Futaba, but fine & dandy if its a JR/Spek setup.

Cheers
Phil

Edited By Phil Green on 10/08/2015 18:22:03