Youtube tutorials

allan morris

I have just stumbled across a Youtube channel called "Painless360" that contains some really good in-depth video tutorials on a wide range of topics. I don't think I have seen this mentioned in the mag yet.

As a sixty year old modeller returning to RC I have really enjoyed RCM&E for the past 4 years or so here in Wilderness, South Africa. These videos fill in many blanks in my knowledge and supplement very well the content of many magazine articles which often leave a question-mark over my greying head!

Many congratulations David on your first 6 months at the helm, and the Bleriot made it safely back to terra firma courtesy of BA, shortly to take to the skies in the southern hemisphere!

Allan Morris

allan320

Advert

• 11 months later...

Hi Allan,

I don't know whether this will reach you as I believe your email is out of action but just in case.

We are still trying to reach you regarding the problem you are having with the front page of RCAerobase but find the email address you gave us is no longer working. If you pick this up please get in touch so we can help.

News my end is I've moved on a bit since we last talked of magnetic building systems and am currently building magnetic squares to enable me to jig build my fuselages, so I'm closer to having a fully functioning magnetic system.

So, fingers crossed you are still out there and that you pick this up..

Kind regards,

Bob Hynes. (RCAerobase)

Hi Robert, If you click on 'Message Member' at the bottom of anyone's post and send them a PM, the recipient will receive an email at their registered address notifying them of such. It's a little more certain than hoping they'll return and look at the thread again!smile

Pete