Torqpro engines

AVC

Hi all

Just by chance I found these engines surfing on internet. They look nice but we know that with an engine is not about how they look but how they perform, and I haven't found anything, other than their own comments.

The things is that a 4 st 70 cc petrol for a bit more than 400 quid, sounds quite appealing, although for the same reason, it may be "appalling" in the end...

Has anybody heard anything about these guys?

Advert

Well, I've found this thread on RC Groups. Not a lot of information and no test so far, I'll subscribe and see if there's any update (last post from November...).

There's some technical info related to the design of the engine, but I'm not an expert to know whether this is good or not. Maybe some of the engine gurus here could have a look and comment on that?...

Hahaha, yes, I suppose you're right.

It's always a gamble to bet on the "new kids on the block" (I never liked their songs, btw...). I remember I bough a DL 50cc around 2007, when they were just DL and not DLE, and they were packed in corrugated cardboard boxes with no letters outside. The result was very good and at half the price of a DLE 55 three years later, but it might had worked either way...