Converting brushed to brushless.

Having a tidy-up in the workshop/shed today I uncovered a NIB Ripmax Sirius 2m motor glider. As is, it is kitted out with a 600 brushed motor, no doubt the reason it was poked away into a far corner in the first place. Now, to convert to a brushless set-up, can anyone help me with what I need as regards size, in or out runner, prop, cell count and capacity etc. Any useful info will be very much appreciated.

Advert

There are a number of inrunner motors that would be a direct replacement fit but unfortunately they're usually relatively high Kv & expensive compared with an outrunner of the same power.

What sort of fuselage does the Sirius have, is it one of the tough plastic types with a moulded motor mount ?

Many thanks Percy and PatMc for responding. I have looked up" outrunners in a can" and they are just what I need. The internal diameter of the fuselage is 40 m/m tapering out. Will be in the U.K. in a few days time (1/2 hours drive to HK warehouse) so will be able to collect my needs. Well done forum!