frsky binding prob

iawnski

hi ,I have a taranis plus tx with a module in the back which is what I'm using on the rx. I have 11 v8fr recievers they bind ok , my binding method is tx on holding button on back of module then the light flashes ready for binding, then the rx v8fr I hold down the button connect power the light flashes I then leave go of the button I switch tx of then rx off all the rx work fine on this.,is this correct way,,,,,,, problem is all 11 rx work with any model I choose on th tx so they are not individual to I single channel on tx ,,any help here please

And I think you are using older type FRSKY receivers with a plug in XJT module? If so I'm not sure that there will be receiver match with the module as it doesn't know that you have changed models on the transmitter.

Edited By GrahamC on 11/04/2016 19:45:24

Posted by GrahamC on 11/04/2016 19:45:10:

And I think you are using older type FRSKY receivers with a plug in XJT module? If so I'm not sure that there will be receiver match with the module as it doesn't know that you have changed models on the transmitter.

Edited By GrahamC on 11/04/2016 19:45:24

thank yu for that now I no there is no problem cheers