Poll - what % of your flying is electric?

1. What % of your fleet is electric

At the moment 0%

2. What % of your time in the air is electric powered

Follows on from the last 0%

3. Is electric flight going to kill the traditional hobby or is it bringing a new dimension.

It won't kill off trad modelling and is a welcome extension to a diverse hobby.

4. Electric type content in RCM&E - is it

a/ok
b/ too much
c/ too little

My problem is that I can't understand the abreviations and some of the comments. I need a simpletons explanation linked to the technical terms. Wiggly amp subjects are not really my thing. As for leckie moters! The brain just goes numb!
However, I intend asking er-indoors for a leckie model for my birthday. Trouble is my Birthday is ten days before christmas and I end up being told that it's an expensive time. Still, I live in hope. Is RCME going to run a basic introduction series to wiggly amp modelling?

Bodger-I hope at least you havnt had to give over your shed to gardening /seldom used things' i'll bet ? I'm 0 % electric too and cant even fill 'er shed with gud old smells(Not Compost etc)anymore !I too would like to learn more about 'lectrics re-the modelling scene.I am not anti 'lectrics ,in fact I used to repair TVs when they were repairable.Cant imagine the smell of over heating batteries taking over the more traditional aromas can you ?