See What You Missed

This is a cool video made about the Bartons Point Flying Spectacular.

This is a totally FREE event and just in case you missed it or felt it was not worth going too have a look at the video and see what you missed.

How many events in this life are FREE.

May I take this opportunity to thank all the pilots who support the event as many travel a good distance - and the Horizon Flying Team who give such an amazing series of displays.

Hi Josip & Peter. The event was great and it all went well - as usual - it's hoped more will attend next year.

As usual it will be a FREE event.

The Horizon flying team are amazing now and they can do their own thing at our event with no time slots so they come up with some amazing routines and the fireworks this year were over ten minutes long and the lasers looked really great with all the smoke.

The only thing I missed (as I am a biplane man at heart) were large scale aircraft which seem to be in short supply nowadays...

O well - we have our own club scale day in August - which is always well supported - I know this year there will be a lot of early period aircraft competing and I have already seen a fantastic Swordfish and Blackburn Monoplane...