FOOD CHOICE 10TH SEPT PSSA MEET.

Tim Mackey

MULBERRY RESTAURANT DIRECTIONS.

Heres a link to google maps MULBERRY.

Basic driving directions for the technically challenged are as follows wink

After exiting the Orme's "Marine Drive" stay on Abbey Rd, then second left and at roundabout turn right to join A546 Bryniau Rd towards Deganwy and Conwy.

At Llandudno Junction, take 3rd right at the large roundabout, head over the bridge into Conwy town ( castle on your left ) keep straight, onto Rosehill St, through the archway, onto A547 towards Bangor.

Just before the railway bridge ( approx 1/2 ml ), turn right onto Morfa Drive, pass the school on your right, go over the bridge crossing the A55 expressway onto "Ellis Way" and turn right following signs for the pub.

Table booked in my name. There is an overflow car park close by if needed. See you there for 8pm seated.

Bob - youre way too late mate...... started this thread over a week ago, with a deadline of Sunday ( see post above last but one ). Ive already told the venue that there may be a couple of additions to the table plan, but Im afraid its a bit of a gamble as to what food may be available.

I think youll be fine especially as you have chosen 4 mains - should be at least one of those avaiilable LOL.

See you Saturday mate yes

Posted by Peter Garsden on 10/09/2016 06:32:40:

If you order 4 mains Bob, Time Mackie will eat 3 of them - he has previous for it.

Mr Garstone - I have asked the restaurant for a separate table for one. It will be outside very near to the gangplank on the marina.... it will have your name on it so you should find it easily.