Lipo Charge Sheet

Advert

I did get some software with my charger (rc power 601BC) which enables one to monitor the charge but I don't use it because I am not keen on charging the lipos in my study where the computer is.  Perhaps I'll resuscitate one of my aging laptops for that purpose., they take half an hour to boot-up though

Well, you probably are too young to have seen them, but they were the original Floppy disks.  They were five and a quarter inches square and originally held just 360Kb.  They really were floppy, that is, flexible. The disk drives were of course sized to take them.  Then they became able to take greater memory 750kb, I think then they got smaller until they shrunk to the most recent but almost obsolete three and a half inch size.  Back then the whole of the Operating System (what now is Windows XP or Vista) was held on one or two of those meagre floppies.

http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r372/Redradial/Floppies.gif

LOL, Picture of the hard disk made me laugh - I used to work with IBM Controllers (Not allowed to be called computer as they had a board of chips in place of a single CPU)

Part of the service routine was to adjust the drive belts and drum break on the 18" 10mb hard disk and that was the mid to late 90's !

These kids today don't know how lucky they are

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
I use floppie inners to make hinges for small models - not sure about that one.....Hi David,                 when I bought this system there was no FDD so I moved everything over on CD-RW and then chucked about 200 3.5's in the bottom drawer, now I know what to do with them and may even invent a few other uses!,                             regards,          TerryP.S got any use for about ten sheets of Mylar drawing sheet 30'' x 20'' with some bad copies of ships plans on? they were scrapped out because they didnt reproduce very well.