Cut Vinyls from Pyramid Models

I sent an order for some bespoke Cut Vinyl Graphics to Lee who runs Pyramid models and await a reply - but checking out the website shows suspended pages. The Google search reveals an Ebay shop of the same name but no obvious cut vinyls on offer.

Does anyone know if Pyramid still offer this service?

Thanks, Jon

Advert

It looks like the domain squatters have got to the domain and put in a redirect; the domain registration expired last week, but there's a cached web page on google that indicates there's a new website - but it just goes back to the expired one. I saw Lee at Old Warden a couple of weeks ago, no mention of packing up then. His ebay seller name wasn't pyramidmodels last time I bought something from him, but of course that may have changed. Note that his son also runs an RC model business, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it; he was at OW so the business name will be on the traders list from last month - he was located close to the RC flightline end of the trade stands. He may be able to help contact Lee.