Winch Drawings

Does anyone have manufacturing drawings for an electric winch. My previous winch is from the 80s and with much heavier line being used nowadays the drum is a bit on the small side so I need to build a new one. I'm not worried about the chassis or wheels, just the drum and motor drive section. Some sizes would be useful. I did photgraph a number at a recent SAA/ Barcs event but drawings would be helpful

Thanks Eric, I already have all that on my existing winch, but apparently nobody uses a constant tension device nowadays as with modern technology and all the carbon fibre spars and glass wings they use 200lb breaking strain lines. My problem here is that instead of 0.85 diameter nylon line from the 80s, 200lb line or heavier can be 1.35 mm dia. This requires a bigger drum, particularly in length so as not to build up the diameter as the line is wound onto the drum.This requires a different design as with a short drum you can get away with mounting the drum directly onto the starter motor, but with a long drum you need bearings at the othewr end to support the drum and this also requires a different method of locking the drum so that the line doesn't pull back out under load.    

This is what people are using nowadays. Usually 1.05, 1.15, 1.25, & 1.35. the heavier line is used for sport flying due to it's abrasion resistance and a slightly lighter line for competition work to get a higher launch. These glider are virtually fired into the air now, reaching speeds of 70-80mph +on launch. I saw a glass wing model literally explode last week just after it came off the line as it was going so fast. As the model was diving off the line at such high speed the lift on the wing just sucked it apart with a loud bang. There is no problem with the 12v power.