How smart is your right foot?

Bugbear

Just received this from a friend.Try This.   It's Spooky !

Just try this...........It is from an orthopaedic surgeon.............

This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your right foot, but you can't. It's pre programmed in your brain!!

1. While sitting where you are, at your desk, in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction!

I told you so!!!! And there's nothing you can do about it. You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done, you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

Advert

Just seen this ! Yes the initial response first time was as you said  BUT  as a right handed guitarist (using the left hand for all the trickery )and being a bit of a drummer thrown in  I over came it the second time .Not bragging -just that my brain works in a certain way   Which is probably why I cant set up Tx's.