Large scale microlight project

mark hadden

Advert

Hi Giuseppe,
I havent done too much more this week due to being busy at work and out flying my smaller nitro one after work lol

Ill get back to it the next few days and get some updated pics up
Mark

Ps ive updated my website a little aswell and some more better videos to come so check it out
Cheers

www.Mark675microlights.co.uk

Ciao Mark

Nice website and so is you microlights, i can imagine one with a os 120 fc twin in the back of it or a os 32 pull start that would be great

Please stop teasing us and show us the plan free or paid for it anything even a kit will do as i am hitching to start one crying

Also just wondering if would you be updating the undercarriage so that is hinged to the framework as per real one a bit like the robart version for the piper cub but with shock from a off road rc car or will you be keeping the aluminium one as per photo ?Ta Giuseppe

Thanks mate,
Oh yeah a os twin would sound awesome lol

Ill be making the undercarriage properly after its flying, just abit more durable like this for testing,

Ill sort some plans out one day, i just need to get around to properly doing them,
im always tweaking things still atm to improve certain areas so cant really make plans before im 100% happy
Mark

• 3 weeks later...