Woodspring Wings 2017

As there appears to be no mention on this forum, I thought I should mention the Woodspring Wings Show this weekend. As well as the pleasant site, there is a hoped for Lancaster fly over on Sunday. **LINK**

Oh, and I have a large clearance event at the far end of the flight line which could more than pay for your entrance fee...

Regards,

John

Advert

I think it will be agreed by all who went to the show this weekend, it was a fantastic show with an extremely varied flying programme. Highlight was probably the fly by from the Griffon engine Spitfire. Numbers of modellers attending this weekend were clearly up on last year, and given the smiles on the organisers faces, I am sure this will be an event to note for next year.

Oh, and a number of customers saved the cost of show admittance. Two customers saved the show admittance for a number of years....

Members of the Haverfordwest model club had a great day out and agree the Spitfire fly pass was a highlight.

The formation Lancaster's was also good,in fact a lovely show with varied displays. I liked the Oxford Panic Team How there were no midairs I don't know. There may have been one but in all the confusion I did non see.

The only down side for us was an extra two hours on our return journey time due to road closures.