Washout on full length ailerons

Have built up -tapered ailerons on constant chord wing I am making --symmetrical thick section, Being an idiot ( should have realised at planning stage ) hey have effectively come out with a flat bottom surface  & 'cos of the taper & being built without compensating for the change ( diminishing width from root to tip -same thickness at the wing TE join ) they've ended up with about 3 to 5 degrees washout  at the tips . No bad thing I say   OR what  ?

Aspect ratio is about 5 to 1 for what its worth. Any comments welcome . Its 3-D ish in design

Advert

Don't forget that you now have wash-in in inverted flight.  It's an easy mistake to make - I did it once with an O/D C/L stunter, for which it would NOT have been a good idea. Like you, it wasn't until I lifted them from the board, congratulating myself on the weight and work I had saved compared to carving them from 1/2" sheet that the penny dropped

Mike

Tom & Mike

Appreciate what you're saying Yes I do have flaperons & am prepared to be a bit wary inverted But it won't be an issue most of the time -I hope!   Mike - Glad you've done the same .In actual fact after having made them I turned them upside down/ changed wing/cant remember exactly but opted for the resulting washout (when not inverted) Thanks for comments  Am not unduly worried now !