2.4 Evening electric flightline at the Nats

I know its at  the last minute, but as before, I have ran the 2.4 evening Electric flightline at the Nats, and have needed a 2nd person, as just me trying to check insurances and monitor the flying is impossible. Chris Barlow decided this year to take his family around and spend more time with them.

I had someone else, but he broke his ankle yesterday and can't come. He had a pass as well, but too late to send it out.

Was wondering if anyone can help out for 2 to 3 hours on Fri/Sat/Sun nights with me. They will get an paid allowance for that and I will speak to Andy Simons for that person who does the 3 nights, that they will get their entrance fee paid back accordingly to BMFA policy.

I have a pass to enter the site, but the allocated pass won't be used now as its too late.

I'm off soon, but i will leave my mobile number, or the person meet me tonight on the 2.4 line to discuss. If there is more than one person turn up, then we'll try and see then.

Thanks and hope to see you at the 2017 Nationals..

Mobile no: 07511 673657

Edited By Paul Marsh on 25/08/2017 08:33:37

Advert