ZOP batteries anyone?

Nigel R

I'm considering trying a few packs from banggood.

Yes, I know, if they go wrong, that's it, as I'm not posting them back to somewhere in Shenzen region. So some risk there I guess. Anyway, lack of guarantee aside...

Does anyone have any of them?

How "generous" are their published specs?

I'm thinking of using them in a ~10C discharge, so not a highly stressed discharge, just typical sport use. Most likely in a small foamie or winter hack, I'm not thinking of a 2m F3a model or anything fancy.

Advert

Never had any problems with Banggood. In fact I ordered some parts for a small indoor helicopter some of which were out of stock (actually I didn't need OOS items immediately. I just ordered them 'in case' so BG held the whole order. When I contacted them, they sent me the parts I actually needed and the OOS items later.

The only problem with BG is that the postage is a bit slow. When they say 3 to 20 days, the higher figure usually applies but it's often free. I've bought loads from them and been perfectly happy.

The only batteries I've got from them have been 1S 200 mAH LiPos for the V911 helicopters.

Geoff