Bushwhacker Digital Article

Advert

Ben Buckle sell a kit and also a plan , maybe they will supply a copy of the instructions. Have a chat with Colin Buckle and maybe buy some other items to make the order worthwhile.

otherwise Alex Whittaker may have a copy of his own article.   RCME June 2007 had the preliminary article and says the next issue will be about building, so you want July and August 2007 I think.   But it's such a simple model you don't really need the instructions do you?   Look at the build articles for any other similar models.

Edited By kc on 14/03/2018 01:00:43

You're right kc, I don't 'need' the instructions, but when I plan a build part of the fun for me is reading the articles etc. (I spend days studying the plans!). Just me being odd I suppose. I've got the RCME articles now anyway, thanks.

I read somewhere that Alex was planning an aileron wing for the Bushwhacker. Did this ever get published? I PM'd him little while ago but I know he's busy.

Sorry about all the questions - I'm quite active on one of the 'other' forums but a newbie on RCME smiley.

Danny

I agree that reading the article and studying the plan is one of the enjoyable parts of the hobby.

Actually i don't know if there was ever an aileron wing. Might be worth speaking to Colin Buckle and asking him if the Ben Buckle plan shows the ailerons as well. His plan seems a bargain at 4.99 compared to other plans -maybe an error!

I suggest starting a new thread with Bushwacker and aileron wing in the title might produce some answers from the forum. Somebody must have tried making an aileron wing........