curtis F9C sparrowhawk

Advert

This was started in 2014 I think.for some reason it was shelved but last week resurected.I must get in touch with mike for some fotos of his for the rigging wires. Looked on line but cant seem to find any decent ones.Total weight with rubber is 57gm but it could be less. those wheels came from airfix lanc bomber. i have some l/w foam ones from gws but the wheel spats inners will have to be enlarged very slightly. I dont think I am even going to bother flying it, dont want to damage it now. The balance (finger tip method under c/g top wing) is about right.All good things are worth waiting for I say. This was 1 hell of a build, all fotos available in my albums if interested

thanks jd,all those ribs probably why i left it for so long. They were launched and landed back on airships, uss macon being one, the planes markings were each different for each airship. The history of them is fascinating, i keep googling it and find something different everytime i look. I am really glad mike put this plan of his out on his website. I only did it as a challenge. will it fly? i dont know, need to finish it first and get some fotos.