Which 3D

John Barker

Advert

the belt cp is a good starter heli capable of 3d.the parts are cheap and plenty of mods available too.

if you go the belt cp route , there is a couple of mods i would do , but it's a fairly stable starter which has everything needed to fly .

Oh , also it says RTF on the box, well, still recheck everything including tight screws and setup.

OR

if money isnt the problem , go straight for the T-Rex 450.....exceptional.

Hi John,

i knew you would be pleased, it's a very good heli for the money.

there a quite a few mods you can do , not very expensive either, the mods make the heli more responsive and look better.....check out   www.heliguy.com  ...........

Everything you need to know will be there in the stickies section and the guy's are very helpful if you get stuck,i'll be there to...im'' fats flyer'' there.

hope this helps .

vince

Hi john,

the gyro switch will do nothing with the standard rate gyro fitted to the belt cp.

If you change the gyro to a heading hold gyro then the switch will work and change between rate and heading hold.

It will be better with a heading hold gyro , if theres wind ,the heli will act like a weather vane with the standard rate gyro where as with a heading hold gyro it will stay pointing in the same direction.

vince

John,

if your going to use the stock transmitter with your heli,you can get the esky hh gyro ,around £25 or less ,but dont connect the single wire as the stock transmitter has a fixed setup.

if on the other hand ,you have a digital transmitter, the worlds your oyster as they say, but the 401 gyro is recommended by alot of heli flyers.

vince.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi John.

Your thread has answered a question I have been asking my self for some time wot is the the point of a gyro that dues not have heading lock on it, as I am in the same place as you, and are stuck with the basic Esky gyro and the slightest wind the thing spins like a top, so it seames I will have to spend some more and up grade to heading hold gyro, and that means another spare part to kick around the junk room.

happy days Owen.