Locked out of DX9 with warning/vibe

Tony Forrest

Can anybody help me; I'm at my wit's end. Been trying to set up a T Rex 700 with new DX9. Just can't get my head round what channel or switch does what. Ended up changing something and now the stupid thing wont let me get back into the system. When I switch the radio on I just get repeated warning "gyro position 1". No switch makes any difference. Tried removing the battery but no difference. Do I now have to send it back to Horizon and wait forever to get it back?

Does anyone know how to "unlock" it and bypass this warning.?  Note, the actual warning is irrelevant; it's the fact that it wont boot up until I correct the error - but I need to get back into the channel assign screen!!

I bet i'm not the first to experience this. Thanks.

Edited By Tony Forrest on 04/10/2018 02:28:12

Advert

Tony is that a switch change warning or simply a pre-flight warning, if it's the latter pressing the roller switch should clear it, you can also go directly to the model select screen by holding the roller switch down as you switch the transmitter on, it will at least allow you to select another model memory

Which one of you would like a million quid?!! All three of you were right, but holding the two "clear" and "back" buttons got me into some kind of callibration screen. It didn't clear the problem.

BUT, holding down the roller while switching on went straight to the "function list" where I was able to get back to the channel assign screen. I forgot what I did to cause the problem and changed a couple of settings - that didn't work either!

Switched off, pressed roller again and this time went to the system set up/model utilities screen. I've reset the whole model and presto, problem cleared. In my wisdom, I made a copy of the model and that is still working (it has different settings).

So a million thanks to you all for your help. Such a simple way out in the end - but you need to know which path to take! Take care and fly safe.wink