Westonuk cracking value for money.

I just got an 11x7 apc prop, two carb o rings and postage from them at zero cost to me!

(Based on the calculation that it would have cost me £13.50 in petrol to drive there and back which I didn't do - the actual cost was £10.40)

I probably saved a lot more by not going, eg buying a host of other things that I didn't really need.

Advert

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to flag up some good service I received from Alan and June at Weston recently.

I wanted a Minipipe for a Mirus 25 I'm building, plus a 52 Fourstroke for a Flair Magnatilla that is in the queue.

Alan phoned me soon after I ordered online and took me through some options and his suggestions for the minipipe that I was glad to accept. He also said that he was out of stock of Magnum 52FS engines but had a 61FS that is the same case size and was the same price.

The pipe needed to be made to order but everything was on my doorstep within 4 working days which is good going. June had phoned on the day of dispatch to check if a I wanted the items left in a safe place by the courier, which was appreciated.

I decided to swap my existing 52FS out of my Puppeteer and use it in the Maggy and shove the 61FS in the Pup.

More power to them!

The engine I bought was a Magnum which Weston UK distribute. It is basically the same as ASP/SC and made in the same Sanye factory in China I believe that has now ceased production. I've never had an issue with any of the 9 various ASP/SC 2 and 4 strokes I've had.

"What are their engines like and where are they made?"

West Eurotech engines, I believe they bought some of the old Webra tooling. Website says the following: "Now the engines are manufactured in house with some parts made in Italy and Hungary."

.52 Curare special:

**LINK**

Magnum & RCV were made by ASP, I think... old stock only?