Flightline 1600mm Corsair

Rocker

Just received my Flightline 1600mm Corsair from Motion RC .This is one really good looking model .Went together like a dream in an hour and it does look the part especially with those big scale props .I am waiting on a receiver so can not see if everything is working OK but being Flightline I am sure it will all be fine I can not wait to maiden it but might wait untill the better weather is here The quality on this model is excellent blush

Edited By Rocker on 31/01/2019 14:42:35

Advert

Yes I also have the 1600mm Spitfire and if it fly like the Spit I will be happy .The reports coming back are saying the Corsair fly even better then the Spit .Once the weather improves I will let you know Now I have a big problem .I am in love with the Freewing 80 mm F 86 Sabre but my wife is threating to leave if any more models turn up .I am hoping she only joking .F 86 order .wink

I’ve got the Freewing F86. It’s a great model..........but you need the very best capacity lipos to get the best out of it. I fly mine with 6s 5000 Optipower Ultra lipos and it’s brill. I only get 3 minutes of flight time but it’s a very exciting 3 minutes. Go for the highest C rated lipos you can afford and you’ll love it