Problem uploading photographs

Steve Dunne

Hi Experts!

I have been trying to upload photos to an existing album. Each time I can select the 5 photos, but when I hit Upload, I get:

Secure Connection Failed

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

Any suggestions please? Uploading from a Win-7 laptop, have uploaded several times before without issues.

Steve.

Advert

Posted by Steve Dunne on 27/02/2019 18:28:13:

Thanks, Kim - that worked!

2 at a time OK, more not.

I daily upload up to 10 pictures per day in batches of 5. It could be your file sizes are too large, I use 1920x1080 pixels per image, which is a 16-9 aspect ratio which is the same as a wide screen TV. I can set my cameras aspect ratio, but take my images at its maximum of 5152 x 2896 pixels then I can crop them to highlight which portion of the image I want to show..

Posted by Tony Harrison 2 on 27/02/2019 22:31:43:

Site needs a more technically capable hosting platform, or something, with a better interface and simple uploads.

I would agree, but re-working the software is probably more than RCM&E can afford. It took me a number of uploads before I got into a routine, now it's just a lengthy process but it works. If they ever do, I would suggest they look at

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/usercp.php

Edited By Stearman65 on 27/02/2019 22:39:30