Can you help me

ROBERT SWAN

Advert

Thanks to you David, Simon and Yellowred.

I have two 56mm dia fan units that I bought in Canada last year.  They are made by great planes and marketed with the name "HYPERFLOW".  They seem to be good quality units.  My idea is to build a model of the TSR2 and fit these units.  I may purchase the Plans service plan or make my own.  I hope to make it around 50" wingspan and so the need for motors as powerful as I can get.  I have had a wish to build this aircraft for some years now, I still think that was of the most beautiful jet planes ever. 

My backround is in scale model aircraft of the WW2 era.  There are so many types to build and I just love to "dirty" them up.  I am 66yrs (15 in my mind!) old and have been building for 50 odd (very odd) years.  My standard of flying is average as I do not get a lot of time "chuck em about".  In fact I spend most of my time building.  I have recently moved from IC to electric as I can take some of the smaller ones to the local park.  But here again is the problem because it requires quite light winds to really enjoy them.  I have to go to Builea (sorry about the spelling!) in the new forest in Hampshire to fly my larger ones.  I have ready to test fly ; FU4 corsair 50", PT15 55", Foamie ME262. Foamie P38 Lightning, Cessna182 ARTF.  This lot will take some room in my car and I hope I will not need any of the carrier bags my wife hands me on each trip!! 

Thanks everyone for your input, I really enjoy all of your interest.  I was part of a "chat room" on modelflying some five years ago and it was pretty bad with the stupid sayings and swearing.  It is so refreshing to actually get some mature and genuine help and input.  Thanks again everyone.  I hope I can return the same.