What have I bought today?...

Foxfan

Advert

Amazingly my chum, who does everything except airyplanes suggested it looked "awfully like a Precedent Hi-Boy" and blow me down he's right.

Very fondly remembered it seems, if heavy apparently. I was going to fit an Enya 35 in it, but they all say a 40. Now I don't mind as I have a Magnum and a Leo 40, but neither will go anywhere near the current engine mounts, even though the club mate I bought it from claims he put a 40 in it, so I'll have to change them, which I'd rather not do as it's a right old faff.

Would the Enya 35 be OK in it?

Martin

Edited By Foxfan on 22/08/2019 19:29:02

I inherited one of these (hi Boy) many moons ago and it was well past its first flushes of youth at that point. From what I remember although it was heavy, Flew well, particularly good in the wind. The only vice I can remember was it was very easy to pull it off the ground to early and it'd immediately flick onto its back and land (I say land, it was more of a rekitting excecise)

That said, if taken off at the correct speed it flew well and just to concur with the above, the Enya35 will be fine

Happy Flying

Alex

Alex and Stephen, I think we can definitely say it is a Mascot because of the wee cowling and the four screw fuel tank hatch. My chum reckons for sure his Hi-Boy had a built up wing, but I'm sure this is a mascot now.

Thanks, all. Delighted to find an Enya 35 works well in it.

Martin