Cotswold Kits Bantam

Hi everyone, I noted this in the Nationals thread but hope it will get better exposure in it's own thread

img_6194.jpg

An excellent buy at the swapmeet, however there were no plans or instructions (so what else should I expect for a fiver).....do any of you guys know the kit or can help me - so far Google has not been my friend on this, and the Bantams on Outerzone are not this one

T I A DC

Advert

Dave, as I am sure you are aware there are several models with this name and none of them are the one you want! Nothing on Aerofred or Model-Plans UK so looks like you are out of luck. A few people are looking for Cotswold plans for other models too, both on this Forum and RC groups as well - all without success.sad

So it has a foam wing and a box-like fuselage, so using a bit of experience and common sense, do you really need plans for it? Bung it together, set the C of G at 25% for starters and guess the control throws. devil What have you got to lose, it only cost you a fiver? wink 2

• 10 months later...

Finally !        It's fitted with an OS Max 15FP

Note to self : The nice orange decals made to match the box artwork were done on clear decal paper, when affixed to darkish green covering they came out near black

- USE WHITE DECAL PAPER NEXT TIME !

img_6525.jpg

img_6527.jpg

img_6529.jpg

Edited By Dave Cunnington on 27/07/2020 16:59:55