Unable to download May issue

Alfred Vink

Advert

David,

Could it be the international subscribers’s subscription are put on hold to stop the printed version being distributed to them, as was mentioned in a separate email we got ?

side affect seems to be that we no longer have access to the digital issue as well.

For me it has been solved by powermags, and I now have access in the app to the issues by means of a powermags login.

However my account still reads ‘suspended’

Is my assumption correct and are you aware of this side affect.

Posted by Alfred Vink on 14/04/2020 17:10:56:

David,

Could it be the international subscribers’s subscription are put on hold to stop the printed version being distributed to them, as was mentioned in a separate email we got ?

side affect seems to be that we no longer have access to the digital issue as well.

For me it has been solved by powermags, and I now have access in the app to the issues by means of a powermags login.

However my account still reads ‘suspended’

Is my assumption correct and are you aware of this side affect.

How did you manage to get this solved by "powermags"? None of my emails to them have been answered and I have been trying for weeks now.

Hoi joost,

Ik kreeg uiteindelijk response van [email protected] en daar heb ik vanmiddag mee over en weer gemaild. Maar wel door toedoen van David, te zien aan alle doorsturen in de email.

Translation:
Hi Joost,

In the end I got a response from [email protected] and we exchanged several emails this afternoon. But only after interference by David because the email was forwarded through several different persons..

Edited By Alfred Vink on 14/04/2020 18:40:07