Spektrum DX9 Question

Tosh McCaber

I have inherited a Phoenix powered glider, which is set up with individual servos controlling each flap. The flap servos start at one end with nominally full servo deflection when flush with the wing. With the flaps pulled down, they traverse to full deflection at the other end. I noticed that the two flaps are deflected in slightly different positions.

On inspecting the set up, I could see that, with the flaps in full up position on the wing, one is slightly higher than the other. On adjusting the flap control on my throttle stick, at the nominal middle position on the stick, one servo arm is very slightly off the right angle position.

Unfortunately, the servos are embedded in the wings with hot glue, so it is impossible to unscrew the servo arm to make a minor adjustment to the arm.

My transmitter is a Spektrum DX9. My question is, with my limited knowledge of the full capabilities of the DX9 transmitter, is it possible to make an internal transmitter adjustment to this individual servo, as opposed to the external trim lever?

Thx in advance!

Advert