Aero art

Ernie

Hi all, and especially Phil

I hope this is of some use. I've mixed the two images, the painting, and the Photograph. It's about A3 size, and can be printed on paper or canvas. I can send a copy of the file, if you want to sort of replace the lost one

ernieascension.jpg

Advert

Posted by Ernie on 18/07/2020 13:13:46:

Hi all, and especially Phil

I hope this is of some use. I've mixed the two images, the painting, and the Photograph. It's about A3 size, and can be printed on paper or canvas. I can send a copy of the file, if you want to sort of replace the lost one

ernieascension.jpg

Ernie, that is quite brilliant! I'd love a copy if you can manage it, I'll PM you.

I also like aviation art and own both comics plus 2 paints.

Hugault probably is the best aviation comic artist today but I discovered this type of histories when a teen and from my preference for Sci-Fi comics. Then discovered and got hooked on "Ace of Spades" from late Argentinian artist Juan Gimenez, who produced mainly Sci-Fi Tech comics. If you do not know this title, I greatly recommend you lool and buy it. You will not regret!

Regarding paints, first one was produced in the early 70´s by demand from Spanish model airplane firm Modelhob and was on the direction office wall till 1994, when the firm closed. It depicts a HA-200 Saeta formation training flight. It is now in the wall of my main bedroom.

Second one was painted by a workmate and very good friend in 2001 for me and depicts my favorite plane, the Messerchmitt Bf 109 (on the paint, the late G-10 version). Since he presented it to me is the main pain at my home living room.

Wish you like them!

20200716_233948.jpg

20200716_233653.jpg

saeta.jpg

Edited By Jesus Cardin on 19/07/2020 21:01:35