• 2 months later...

Hi Douglas

You have probably figured it out by now but just in case......

I do not have a Dynam FW but have a couple of other foamies with lights and then to just plug them into one of the other controls with a 'Y' lead, making sure the polarity is correct.

Alternatively, just plug them into a receiver socket; I suspect you would need to assign that channelto a switch as the 'normal' channels would be used for primary controls, flaps, and undercarriage. How to assign channels differs from transmitter brand to brand.

GG

(currently just trawling through the building from kits section so likely to resurrect a few posts - I am bored as it is too early/cold to build!)

Douglas, are the lights wired to a connector, or are they just 3 pairs of red and black wires? If they have no connector, you will need to wire them to one or more servo connectors, using the same connections as a servo connector, red in the middle and black on the appropriate outer pin.

You can then plug them in to a spare rx channel, via a y-lead if necessary. You will not have any control over them, they will illuminate whenever the rx is powered.

I have assumed that the leds fitted are designed to operate from 5V, or have series resistors fitted, which is normally the case with ARTFs.