Unable to 'see' my SD card on Horus.

Geoff S

I'm obviously doing something silly but I'm now unable to see the SD card contents on my Horus X10.  I've recently had a new(ish) PC so perhaps some of the setting I've had before have been lost in the process.  I've updated Companion to v2.3.12 (though I had the same problem with v2.2).  Oddly enough I was able to back-up the firmware on the radio and up-date to the latest version of OpenTX (2.3v0038) and I get an error when I switch on the transmitter that the SD card isn't the expected version, so obviously the SD card is detected.  It's just that if I wish to back-up the models Companion tells me that no SD card is detected.

It's a bit frustrating because I want to add some images and audio messages to the card.

Geoff

All that will do will by-pass the error on switch-on that says the SD card has the incorrect version number, which you can ignore by pressing a key.  I've edited the version number with Notepad in the past but as I can't access the SD card I'm not able to do that - or update the other files for that matter.  I can't see the SD card in File Explorer either (and my new PC doesn't have any card reader options.)

Thanks, Mike, I'd forgotten about that! I thought it was only on the Taranis (although there it was the joysticks IIRC).   I've been searching through the manuals but didn't find it.  As you say, I see 2 files - the Firmware and the SD card.

I knew it was something simple.   The long lay-off has addled my brain and it doesn't take much these days.

Geoff

• Like 1