RCV 60 SP

Peter Hogstrom

Hello Gentlemen and if there is in this forum Ladys.

I wonder if there is anybody here who has a RCV 60 Sp engine and would like to tell me about it.

I am from Sweden and here is it almoust nobody who have one for some reason.

I have been asking on swedish R/C forums and i don't get any respond on them exept that it is a ''bad''

engine that's spitts out the gears thrue the exhaust port , and that it onley work as a cloth hanger and so on.

I hope some one can give me som usefull information of this engine. I have just falling for the concept with the geared engine so it can use 3 balded propps with bigger diameter.

I mean I can't be just crap, or else the RCV can't continue as a company.

I am a warbird fan and I have this dream of having one 60 SP in a Kyosho FW-190 with a 3 blade propp.

The Kyosho FW-180 just looks so right  for the money. It is not perfect in scale but close enough.

I am not looking for high speed but litte reasitic look and and handeling.

I hope I dont have to much wrong spelling here so you understand what I am writhing.

I hope for some support and say Thanks in advance.

Peter H, Sweden

Advert

Peter H Sweden         Hi there !

If you go onto the" swap "thread .You'll find Phil who has one for sale for £90 with props etc. .I was/  interested myself .I hope this helps both of you.(nothing much wrong with your English by the way !) If  you dont know how to contact Phil - give me another call -I will see what I can do 

All the best -Myron in England