Seagull jumper 25 High Wing Trainer Engine Mod

Matthew Jones

Was that your first every attempt to fly a trainer and if so very good,  Will need to find a field.  Plenty about but with stubble and not sure if the boomerang would stand up to it.

Hopefully wind down tomorrow as I will be going to a club field for training

Yeah first ever attempt with the trainer, have been flyin 450 size heli's for about a year an a half.....no 3d though and plenty of crashes so thought fixed wing was the way to go..........  good luck with the training tommorrow....not a member myself to any clubs sort of self taught at that field on the video mate of mine owns 12 Acre's so didn't find the need to join a club But it is something i'm gonna look into..............

Mathew your model seems to haul ok on the 25... anything bigger will add wieght,  bigger engine,needs bigger fuel tank for longer flight time etc.. so thrust to weight ratio etc!

Most trainer models like that are limited to what they can do, if you had a model like this see here there is room to power up, fly like a trainer or turn up the volume and cut holes in the sky!

My 2 cents...

I've upgraded to 2.4ghz with all my models, had a glitch on take off with the seagull but not at that field.....as for that radio mast thing, never had a glitch there, although i've nearly flown into it a couple of times......in the process of putting a landing strip in the middle of that field, but we might have to get christmas out of the way first according to the wife..........

Happy Flying................

SO your happy for your dog to getg hit by a prop cos its yours, great attitude. I like flying fast low and having fun, but you'll end up having an accident and either hurting yourself, a friend, your dog or some poor bystander with that attitude. I'm not saying don't have fun just get some guidance on being safer, at least get a model restraint for when your starting it.