'ER ihdoors is about to give 'er views

Advert

What a response & she hasn,t said a word yet! She will very shortly be back home. wait & see !I have just got to get 'er in the right mood .I hope we (us) don't get too many of the opposition against us .She'll be home soon & doesn't know what I've said so just wait & see 'er contribution .Should be interesting Eh At the moment I build on 'er coffee table I made in France (re-cycled bits of pine!)
Brilliant -Dead flat & doesn't show up pin holes .Looks a bit antiquish now .SHE HAS JUST COME BACK HELP .wait for it !

This is not Myron, this is Chrissy. What puzzles me is why men think they are the only ones who need a shed. As it happens,I have the garden shed for my gardening stuff. It doesn't have a CD player, or heating, or any of these luxuries that men seem to need. Nesh, nesh. No, I have a bench and my plant pots.
Now, Myron does his modelling in the lounge, with the TV on. He has used my bread board, my chopping board, and generally covered the place in balsa dust. Do I mind? Actually, I don't. I find aeromodelling very interesting, and usually read RCM&E as well. I even prove capable of going to the model shop (on my own) and coming back with the right gear
Of course, what is required are two sheds.
Seriously though, surely it should not be an exclusively male hobby?

Timbo
Well, that's great. I was only half joking, except of course about the shed. Incidentally, have just read your very helpful reply about batteries. tell me something. LiPos - what is the chemical composition? i do not understand why they do not self-discharge? i used to sail RC boats, years ago, and always had battry problems. What exactly are LiPOs chemically? I know they are Lithium polymers, but I do not understand the electrochemical processes that are taking place as I would in a conventional battery
Thank you
Chrissy

My missus is very supportive of my aeronautical efforts, and has had a go on a couple of occasions.

She's a big fan of jigsaws so I reckon there's potential for participating in kit assembly in the not too distant future.

The only problem is the balsa dust sends her into sneezing fits.

David - 10 x 6 is going to have to be big enough - the garden is only about 25' x 25'! I suspect that the ISE (In Shed Entertainment) is going to be limited to a radio, possibly a tape player (ooh! Old skule!) and an optic borrowed from the local publican with an assortment of single malts attached.....

I was sorely tempted by the pile of classical LPs growing mould down the local recycling centre the other day....

Ho hum, that's progress for you.

Alistair T