Help with an ID

Morning. I have a question with regards to this fuselage I own. Its a Clive Hall Diamond and I have the plan and some instruction info with it but sadly its lacking in wings. My question is whether anybody has any info on building wings for one of these from scratch as to be honest I've alway just built from kits so knocking up wing ribs is a bit of a dark art for me at the moment having only just returned to the hobby after 25yrs. Also the wing plan itself needs scaling up which I'm at a loss on how to do. Unfortunately a Google search brings up no info on this model so I'm at a bit of an impasse. Any help would be great appreciated. Many thanks in advance. Ross

20220829_090843.jpg

20220829_091141.jpg

Hi Ross, I bought a Diamond fuselage with veneeered foam wings (no LE or TE fitted) over 30 years ago at a Primrose Valley (Filey) holiday week. I've flown it both from the flat & at slope soaring sites since then up to about 4 years ago (It is still in flying nick)

Mine has 100" span wings originally rudder elevator only but later converted to include ailerons.

IIRC it came with a small scale drawing of the root & tip cords etc. Also I think a larger span foam wing set (110" ?) was available & there may have been basic dimensions for a built up version given in the drawing.

I'll have a look see if I can find any further info but the wing plan you mention may be the same as I have.

Diamond@Corbies.jpg.fbe2665d68f7bc4762275a1953ad0630.jpg

Probably about a year or two after being built.

Diamond_25-02-08_001.thumb.JPG.18fa6d7d4df78ccf2e3dda6b640222c6.JPG

Photo taken in 2007, note ailerons by this time.

Edited by PatMc