The "B&Q Floormaster foam" thread - what are you doing with yours?

Phil_G

Must have plan and spec for Nutball !!!!!!!!

They look so cool and just right for indoor. Any info would be great, bets the usual shockies and miniums. Not that there is any thing wrong with them it's just one of these would be a nice change.

What motor, prop ,and esc did you use etc etc etc etc.............................

Advert

Its 18" diameter, has a Blue Wonder, 8x3.8, 2x3.6g's, Corona synth rx, 2S 500mah and its all B&Q 6mm Floormaster apart from the motor stick which is on a ply plate to spread the load. All the stuff is from my fave retailer, Giantcod.

I know its a job & a half, but if you're interested in a Nutball you really need to read the original thread - its huge but interesting, many variations, sizes, power options etc...

Go make a brew now, then click here when you're comfy. The plans are on page 2.

If you have a sense of humour, stick "Nutball" into Youtube - you'll find that its also a popular game where heavy objects are aimed at gentlemen's bits.

http://forums.modelflying.co.uk/sites/3/images/member_albums/32652/nutball_game.jpg

"Nutball foamy" in the search should get you back on track, if by then you remember what you were looking for in the first place...

Cheers

Phil

I know this is about B&Q floor foam but and ideas if you could make a nutball out of epp foam I gessing yes but just checking. 
new to this small electric lark and am LOVING IT simple, cheap, and FUN. what more do you whant from a model. well unless its a 1/4 scale B-17 with workong bomb release and landing lights etc etc etc etc........ but you know what i mean!!!