Radio Modes

Tim Mackey

In all seriousness Doug whatever your flying now stick to it mate the main reason we have so many modes is cos there's nowt like folk for wanting to be different same reason we drive on a different side of the road to most . The only reason for knowing the modes as far as I can see is so when you order a new set you get the same layout as your already using. stands back and ducks to avoid the flak

Note to moderator/editor we need a smilie with a hard hat on

Phil Winks wrote (see)

In all seriousness Doug whatever your flying now stick to it mate the main reason we have so many modes is cos there's nowt like folk for wanting to be different same reason we drive on a different side of the road to most . The only reason for knowing the modes as far as I can see is so when you order a new set you get the same layout as your already using. stands back and ducks to avoid the flak

Note to moderator/editor we need a smilie with a hard hat on

No hard hat necessary Phil, as I said in the OP not for debating the merits of modes but just for info.

Any arguing, and down she goes...

PS different smilies with the new forum next year we are told.