Hobbyeagle A3 gyro & the 16IZ Transmitter

Rocker

I want to upgrade from my battered 10 J Transmitter to a 16IZ .I fly a lot of EDF fitted with MRC  Hobbyeagle A3 gyro.On the 10J to get the gyro to turn on and off on a switch you have to go to the end point setting   which has 2 settings of 100 .To get the switch to work on the 10 J .You have one setting on the end point of 0 and the other setting at 100.The switch then works OK .How do you do that on a 16 IZ .In the end point setting on the 16 IZ only has one setting of 100 ????

Edited by Rocker

The End Point setting of the 16iZ is just like that of your old 10J, only that you have a larger and clearer touchscreen which is also more easy to program. So no difference as how you program ON and OFF for your gyro up to now.

Only one doubt arises: as far as I know most of these gyros have 2 working modes aside OFF mode; I understand in your 10J you use a 2 position switch and only may have OFF and gyro ON on just your preferred mode. With the 16iZ you surely will have available 3 position switches so you may program and use your gyro with all its functions. This is the way I use my Futaba GYA460 on a Freewing F-15, but sure I prefer only using "Assisted" mode and not "Auto stabilized" as it makes harder flying fast models. 

Of course using Futaba original GYA460 allows you fine tuning and ON/OFF functions from the S.BUS output.

Hope it is of some help.