Spektrum Queery

Garry Pollard

Hi

Wonder if anyone can give me a bit of advise once again. I operate a DX6i with an AR 6200 reciever and fly electric.. I have 2 art tech NIMH 1000 mah batteries and 2 GP NIMH 1300 batteries. My queery is when  I plug in the art tech batteries the reciever lights go solid and system work ok, when the GP batteries are plugged in the reciever light continue to flash even though the system works ok. I do not want to fly with lights flashing until I have asked if it is safe. Have range checked with the 1300 batteries and checks out ok

Help Please

Garry

Lights flashing usually mean that the system has seen a dip in power during operation, have you checked the voltage of the GP battery pack. Could be that you are making and breaking the circuit as you connect the battery, Rx sees a normal voltage and then low voltage and then normal voltage so it flashes to let you know that it's seen a loss in the power supply.

Try switching the Tx off and then back on, this resets the Rx and the light should go solid and stay solid.

By the way, are you switching the Tx on and off between swapping over battery packs? if not the Rx will just "see" this as a power failure and start to flash.