Ecospan Graupner covering material.

Igor

Ecospan 6000.40 Yellow covering  film material. I looking for this material to do some repair for my model. This material I've used to cover rest of my model. I need repair film to be perfectly matched. If any one can sale it to me or - know any replacement material that can be very close by property - please Share the source , I can search. It is low temp shrinking film, has protection film on one side ;  required Ecofix or other compatible adhesive to bond it to balsa or any other open structure ; has semi tissue looking , with grains in one direction ; comes all ready fuel proof can be coated  with clear after shrieked . I have original label with instruction. Understand that aspect - Graupner gone out of market wit this and some other things , but some one my have left this material in garage or their shop? This is my only hop for this! Thank you , for your possible assistance and your attention to this !