I Design and Scratch Build a C130 Transporter to make a parachute drop. Did it work?

A week or so ago I said I was fed up with this continuous non-flyable weather so I'd decided to try and build a transporter plane and design it so that it could drop a parachute man. It's done and it has maidened. My first ever build from a very rough plan that I found online and converted to a foam board build.
How do you think it went?
  • Like 1

Advert

7 minutes ago, Fly Boy 3 said:

Great video to watch plus the build. You are what we can call a true modeller. 
  Rectifying problems as they arise, well done.

Very kind of you to call me a true modeller,  though TBH I don't really feel worthy of that. 😏 A friend of mine with an RC YouTube channel builds really classy balsa models like a true craftsman!  He's what I call a true modeller,  though I do enjoy messing about with the cheap foamie, Lidl's etc. Good cheap fun and you probably learn a bit more than you would putting together a bought kit that's been test flown and they tell you the CG , best motor and prop etc.  I'm not knocking that though!  I have built a couple of kits and ARFT's  a few years back and enjoyed it too! I reckon I enjoyed this last foamboard creation better than any of my 30 or more old builds. Very interesting having to figure out how to put it together even if it was cheap foamboard and you possibly noticed my flight ass't Adrian and me were both chuffed when it worked!  😀