New heli

Kevin Davies 2

Advert

Hi Kevin

I will be intrested to see this heli, as I like the cx format and have got on with my Walkera 38 skylifter like a house on fire, so this sounds good to I have just got a Apache gun ship 3 channel heli and could not beleve how well it flys it is as good as the other cx's I have and only cost £28 quid from H K, so as soon as you get a pik of it send it down the pipe and tell us were we can get one its all ways nice to speak to you.

happy hovering Owen. 

hi again Owen good to speak to you again, im hoping it wil come today but the forecast is dreadful .i got it from extreme helis in ireland no one else seems to have them therse some good pics on their website, i cant seem to post pics on this site as it says file to big but ill have another go when i get it. the motors are from a king2 so it should have a bit of power. all the best Kevin

Hi again guys gave Lama500 extended flight this morning got 15mins out of first full charge its very stable if a bit slow to react  if you drop it fast its so heavy it doesnt recover like the cx2. its not wind proof though cause this morning it crashed broke the inner shaft and one blade. because its so new no ones got  any spares so im out  of the air until spares come in . Kevin

Hi Kevin,
Sorry to hear about your accident after such a short time airborne; a real downer! No pun intended. I was reaaly looking forward to hearing how things were going with the big beast as i'm wating to receive one myself; I just couldn't resist it. In fact I was planning to get a HBFP as a first single rotor trainer before moving on to something like a Belt CP so in the end I ordered them both. Now, when they arrive my dilemma will be which one to play with first. Hope you manage to find some spares soon.
Steve.

thanks for the tip owen ill look into that though i have managed to repair it with superglue and cotton but its gone in the same place twice since but its keeping me in the air and the local sewing centre in business. Steve best of luck with your helis i have h/bee fp been nothing but trouble its currently in bits as i threw it in temper a few weeks ago i would start with fp first its easier to start with. KEVIN

Hi kevin

I have fund the one thing I use a lot of is this glass strand reanforced Scotch selotape it is grate for repaires to all maner of things, and using it to reenforce the leading edge of all my heli blades stops them getting chiped and inproves the life of them no end, so look for a roll down your local diy shop, you never no when you may need it to put on that crack in a canopy, or repair a lipo or such like.

dont chuck it tape it Owen.