Reality Craft 6 channel PPM Tx

Myron Beaumont

Can't work out how to get channels 5 & 6 to do anything & can't get the channels to be as normal  ie Ch 1 -ailerons , Ch 2 elevator ,Ch 3 throttle & Ch 4 rudder  ( which only works on Ch 6 !)
 I can use the Tx  it does work but the aforementioned Ch's 5 & 6 can't be assigned to anything (assuming I could transfer the rudder to Ch 4 )
On the Tx Ch 5 is called  5CH Gyro its a two position switch  &  Ch 6 is called Gear/ Pit  and is a potentiometer. I'm only printing this 'cos I realise there are other sims that are similar so as maybe someone can tell me where I'm going wrong even if their Sim is different. ( if that makes sense ? )
Beginning to wish I'd been born a century earlier - It's all becoming too much for my remaining brain cell

Advert

Hi Myron

You can assign any(?) keyboard function to either of the addtional channels, enter the keyboard set up and click on the letter of the fuction to be assigned and then use the TX channel. Assigning rudder to 4 is completed wiythin the TX set up by mouse click on the interesection of channel (4) you wish and the function (rudder).

Mike