Lipo problem

Gaz Elliott

Having just got a blade 400. I have a a few flights but one of the lipos has a fault. When put on the eflite charger it starts to charge then the red and green lights flash ( Charge error) i thought may be the 12v battery may be low but it seemed to charge the other battery okay. I then plugged it in to my v flight power balancer and multiplex charger this showed input voltage error. on other batteries it charges fine. Is the battery useless or is there a recovery method ? 
Any one got a good supplier and brand  for lipos for the blade 400. don't want to break the bank here though. Co pilot ( AKA WIFE monitoring spending!!!)
Cheers 
Gaz

Advert

Hi Gaz

The other thing that thay sufer from is the four little charging wires brake off, were thay go on the circit board at the end of the lipo, with some carefull surgary with a model knife, you can get to the contacts, and re solder them on, this must be dun with care so you do not short out the cells or puncher the bags.

take caire Owen.

Hi everyone,
                      I have recently bought a twister aggressor 2.4 and I am trying to get as much air time as possible, to this end I bought two extra li-po`s, the bumph that comes with the model claims a flight time of 10 - 15 minutes, we all know about the fictitious claims eh?, however with flight times from full charge only being around 2-3mins, I thought that there was a real problem with either the battery , charger, or the model.
if anyone else has has similar problems, may I suggest that they try charging the battery and using it straight away, the flight time for my heli has gone up to 9mins before the blue strobe appears.
kind regards

Don