PMP impulse build help

Advert

hello peter-i saw lord lucan(andy) at our club field during the week-he was keeping his card's close to his chest so to speak--anyway he paid off his club fee's in church roof(lead)--watch this space for any news on andy's secret test flying.................

ken anderson(the spy)....................

Kenny,

Looks like i missed the boat. Arrived at model shop with kids shoe money in my back pocket and guess what? Gordon Brown and his bunch of muppet mates have put the price up to nearly £90....
I guess i will now have to wait till the stock bought when the £ was even less worthless than it is now has gone. I mean what are Mutliplex up to? Thats nearly a 30% increase...For an extra £10 Puffin have some moulded fuse/foam wing things that im sure will out perform the blizzard....

Pah...

TIme to learn to build my own from plans till the member from Kirkaldy loses the election and normal service is resumed..

andy-that's bad crack--seem's like profiteering to me--anyway there's a one on puffin model's site called the scorpion for £97.00 look's ex quality etc --appear at the field with one of them-you'll def go up the pecking order....................

ken anderson...........you can't take it with you..........

Peter,

The shame is they were to be had for less than £70 a few weeks ago.

I ought to have got one then really. I had intended too. Just didnt want to get one before i finished the Impulse and the cub....

BTW got a 3/4 inch mono jack fot the Impulse. Can charge the battery andf make safe whilst keeping it in one piece as soon as i get round to fitting it...

• 3 weeks later...
Well she has flown. Very nice it was too. Sooooo smooth and covered lots of sky. Opened up places on the hill i had never been with the other gliders. 

Am I pleased with it? You bet

Edited By Andy Freeman on 30/03/2009 13:54:32

Edited By Andy Freeman on 30/03/2009 13:55:01