My first ever heli flight!

kam24

No not with my Mini Titan but in a Jet Ranger! My wife paid for me to take a 20min flight last sunday and WOW! what a amazing view. I was lucky to be able to sit in the co pilots seat.
I loved it so much my wife is going to pay for me to have a lesson in a schweitzer two seater. How COOL is that.

Heres a video of the take off I took on my mobile phone. It was an amazing ride!

(you need to paste it into your address bar and hit the goto tab. for some reason links dont show up on this site)

Advert

Sorry kamikazikev; I tried inserting a link into your post, but it doesn 't seem to point to your video. I'm not sure if that's a problem with the link you originally posted or my editing - apologies if it's the latter. If you post the address again, I'll try and sort it out.

Hi kev, I've amended both of your posts to link properly now, so no need for cutting and pasting anywhere! You can add links in the future by surrounding them with URL tags, like this (without the spaces):

[ url ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wni9h1495k[ /url ]

More details on posting links here.