Long time away

Dave Wilson

Hi All
It's been a long time since I was last on the site, sadly i let my illness get the better of me and it's been constant trips to the doctors.
Well now I am back, I think? so I thought I had better apologise to all those who tried contacting me and Thank all that helped me.
That done, I am pleased with how the site hase progressed since I was last on a few months ago so now I am back to near normal (what ever that is) I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of it... I have a lot of catching up to do with the looks of it.
I have tried to keep myself busy by knocking up a Mosquito and thanks to Alan? I think it was, who very kindly sent me a letter with instructions on how to convert a cocke bottle into a canopy for the mozzy.
(who ever it was please IM or email as I would like to thank you for your help.)

Anyway, if you can put up with my lancashire humour, I will be poping in from time to time asking silly questions as us newbies do and hopefully puting pics up of the mozzy soon.
Thanks again to all who helped in the past
Dave

• 2 weeks later...
Advert

I know how you feel believe me. I'm up & down to the hospital each week.I'm surounded by my creations and don't know if I'll ever fly even one of them .Ilness has given me the chance to spend each day "balsa bashing "& learning how to use this digital thing to be in touch with other folks who love & live for aero modelling OK ¬ By the way cider bottles are better than Coke & it tastes a whole lot better too green brown etc TRY them all. Green I think is the best if you want your a/c to look like there is someone in the "office" you can't see ! I love lancashire by the way I played guitar in pontins at ainsdale beach near southport for two seasons !& in Ashton under lyme for Mecca .Then I had a Super 60 (valve job "controlled")I flew on the beach there early in the morning just after leaving "Toad Hall " Cor blimey I'm reminicing again -sorry !