Ok, so after many months of waiting for Michael to get the website up and running, Ive ordered my Evo Weasel.  I think the site had been running an hour before i got my order in, but with most of the US wanting one, I might have to wait.

Shaun...

...waiting anxiously for Mr Postie...

Advert

You see that's the problem. Cheap wing, cheapish servo's and stuff. 2,4 super expensive TX. It's not really a question of how many toys I can have, it's the damage to my wedding vegetables I'm concerned about!

In fact, it's not even that, it's having to extend my new workshop. At this rate, I'll be digging down batcave style.

Without wishing to wave ones whatstit, mine is 23x14. But I do have to store 8 bikes (I hasten to add 3 are not mine) and a very large beer fridge. I've already firmly explained there is no room for the lawnmower. The other "half" is my office but at this rate it'll be full of models.

Madness is hobby by stages

Oi! What happened to solidarity of ordering? It's your turn! Quick get another one ordered before he ships anything. And you might want to rope Timbo into our order.

Oh and check your mail tomorrow about 60in EPP racing a week Saturday. Let's go and get laughed at eh? Well I will certainly

In fact thinking about it I DO need a weasel. Last Sunday - desperate for a bit of flying - I lobbed the WT off my local slope in naff all wind. It was suprisingly good (bit of late evening thermal I think) so I decided to chuck the blizzard off to see how that would go.

Great thing about foam, is it doesn't cost much to get replacement parts

Now that weasel would have SAVED me money by not crashing the blizz. My logic is unimpeachable it says here on this wine bottle

Eh? I go away for one week and find you have TWO new toys - all be it broken ones. AND I'm still carrying the can for your Fusion.
I think we need to resolve this one on the slope. Charge up your WT and let's see some solidarity!
Have I got to make my Fusion by next weekend? Nothing like a deadline to motivate you!

Yeh I kinda figured that might be the case, but I cant stop thinking about the Nemo that Andy E was playing with a while back up the Rock - after everypone else was grounded ( including discus launched alulas...this thing was still rocking!  Sorry... off topic
This is not his by the way, but a sample I found on UTube.

Edited By Timbo - Moderator on 17/04/2009 10:13:51