Design It Yourself - Your Creations!

Advert

Sounds good! My dad's got an acrowot, its like 20 years old! It was his first low wing model! Hes got a massive Laser 75 in the front of it now, it needed a heck load of lead up the back!!! Flies Great!

When he bought it, it was like £40 but now its £80

So are you hoping to design something around the acrowot wings?

French curves and rulers???... eer no.

I would currently be working on the BV 138.

Most frustrating afternoon as the 1/36th scale 'plans' are nothing more than a grand attempt at a 3 view. They  have not been draughted so much as sketched! Not good as they are sold as 'scale plans' grrrrr! The plan view doesn't actually correspond with the elevation and I'm not talking a couple of mm here either

Good job I have plenty of reference material so I can sort it all out

• 1 year later...
Hi Ken,
I was going to put my next project here but as said in the first post it is not designed in the Pete Miller way. I'll just put it with my F4 build in the build blogs instead.
Gemma is a talented builder/ designer from what I've seen in the past, and I guess her next project will be posted elsewhere as well. It seems we both misread the topic and first thought it was an open forum for own designs.

Adrian

Posted by ken anderson. on 26/05/2010 11:06:46:
ady-gemma does not post on this here forum...not sure if she read's the posts...but i'll be surprised if you get and answer........shame i say....

ken anderson...... ne 1..

Yes GJ made some good posts - it was a pity she left.

Bert

well there you go....sorry you are not allowed to lurk...you must join in.....you were the same as me 'a rose among the thorn's'--we need to know what you have been up to and how the project you were putting together is comming along....as you can see most thing's are the same-especially-my rubbish posting's......happy new year gemma...

from ken anderson......ne 1......